Butterfly Building Campaign.
Every child deserves the opportunity to reach his/her full potential. And that is what we strive for every day at Children’s Treatment Centre of Chatham-Kent.
Did you know?
One out of every five children in Chatham-Kent is helped by services offered at Children’s Treatment Centre of Chatham-Kent (CTC-CK). From hearing and speech therapy to autism services and physiotherapy and occupational therapy… thousands of children every year access CTC-CK’s services. Some needs are low; some are high and complex. We strive to give every child an equal chance of living life to the fullest.
We are busting at the seams! We need more space for therapy and equipment!
We have waiting lists of children who need our services, but the Centre does not have the space to meet all their needs.
The CTC-CK is the key Centre in our community for children’s therapy, and as provincial programming evolves, we will be even busier than we are now.
The new, 55,000 square foot facility will accommodate:
- More therapy space to accommodate the growing caseload
- Customized therapy areas for teens and young adults
- Accessibility enhancements to better serve our community
- CTC-CK to develop “work pods” so interdisciplinary teams can work together more efficiently
- Family resource, education and meeting space
- Community outreach service stations
- More space & clinic rooms for specialized equipment used in therapy
…and so much more!
Please donate so children of all abilities can
reach their full potential.
Your gift makes a difference!
Make a Donation Online, By Mail or In-Person
Support may be given as cash, cheque, credit card, pledges, matching gifts or securities.
Children’s Treatment Centre Foundation of Chatham-Kent
300 Lacroix Street, Unit 5, Chatham, ON N7M 6M6
Mike Genge, President: 519-354-0520 ext.266