Festival of Golf.
Festival of Golf Returns
September 10, 2021
TEAMS FOR 2021 ARE SOLD OUT. To be placed on a waiting list, please contact Mike Genge at 519-437-0242 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Children’s Treatment Centre Foundation is hosting the 5th Annual Festival of Golf. And this year we are going to Rock This Town!
Location: Willowridge Golf and Country Club, Blenheim, ON
When: Friday September 10th, 2021
Cost: $750.00 per ticket / $3,000 per foursome
Attendees will enjoy:
• 18 holes of golf with cart at Willow Ridge Golf & Country Club, with a scheduled tee time
• Exciting food, drink or entertainment vendors at every hole on the course
• Incredible door prize giveaways
• Dinner, drinks and transportation home
• Amazing live entertainment
• Unique auction items up for bid
• AND a 1 in 152 chance to win a 2022 KIA SELTOS
CHANCE TO WIN a 2022 KIA SELTOS!
Raising awareness and funds for the
Children’s Treatment Centre of Chatham-Kent.
Funds raised by the CTC-CK Foundation directly supports therapy and services that our children and youth so richly deserve.
Support from the community for the Children’s Treatment Centre and Foundation will help ensure that the Centre can continue providing specialized care and therapy to the children in Chatham-Kent, so that children of all abilities can reach their full potential.
Stay update-to-date on event news by following us on one of our social media feeds. For more information, please call, 519-354-0520 or email email@example.com.