Here’s the “Skinny” on CK’s Grooviest Event of the Year!
Heading into its 15th year, the Festival of Giving returns to the John D. Bradley Centre on April 16th, for one funky, far-out night! Presented by the Children’s Treatment Centre Foundation of Chatham-Kent, in support of several important charities throughout our community, our most entertaining, psychedelic Festival yet will deliver all the sights and sounds of Studio 54 during the greatest Disco party in Chatham-Kent.
NEW THIS YEAR!
- FOG 2016 tickets will be sold exclusively online, on a first-come-first-serve basis
- This year’s silent auction will feature electronic, online bidding before and during the night of the Festival
- Guests can bid on their favourite auction items from their table, dance floor, and even from home!
- Bidders are notified when they’ve been “outbid”
- Following the auction, bidders are instantly notified of their winnings, and will experience a simpler and faster “check-out” process
- A new Festival of Giving Facebook Event page to help guests facilitate ticket exchanges, Q&A, and important FOG Updates
Tickets are available to the public February 29, 2016, through our new online ticketing process. More information regarding this year’s Festival and ticket sales will be available on our Facebook page and website.
Ticket price is $125 each with a $50 charitable receipt, same as last year. Please note that ticket holders must be 19 and older to attend the event and tickets sales are non-refundable.