Virtual Festival of Giving.
"Good Times and Tan Lines"
Festival of Giving - July 10, 2021
Virtually from 8:00PM to 9:30PM
On July 10, 2021, the Children’s Treatment Centre Foundation will host its annual Festival of Giving virtually, “Good Times and Tan Lines”. Break-out the grill, blender and gather your family for an exciting evening in your own backyard, with entertainment, fun and a few surprises! With restrictions on social gatherings put in place because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the CTC Foundation is planning for a virtual event, while still raising important funds needed for the Children’s Treatment Centre.
What can virtual guests expect?
- An exciting FOG Party Bag filled with goodies from local Chatham-Kent businesses, valued at $75
- Tax receipt valued at $100
- A one in 650 chance to win a BMW Z3 Silver Car 1996 (Lottery Licence #840066)
- Silent auction items available to bid on the week prior to the event and
- Exciting Live auction items to bid on the evening of the event
- An evening of entertainment and fun, all from the comfort of your home!
Facebook Live Event held on July 10 at 8: PM
The virtual show will be hosted by Co-Chairs Chris McLeod and Tim Regan, with Greg Hetherington as auctioneer for the Live auction during the event.
Stay in the know!
Sign up for our mailing list:
What exactly is in the FOG party bag?
Prepare for your party with your “bubble” with the Festival of Giving party bag! With each ticket purchased, guests will receive a FOG bag filled with goodies from local Chatham-Kent businesses, encouraging everyone to support local:
- Bayside Brewing Co. coupon redeemable for a 6 pack of beer
- Sons of Kent Brewing coupon redeemable for a 6 pack of beer
- Erieau Marina gift card that can be used in their LCBO store: $10 value
- Schinkels’ Gourmet Meats gift card: $30 value
- PLUS a few surprise!!
Ticket holders will be asked to pick-up their bags:
DATES: Thursday, June 24, 2021 from 12:00PM to 6:00PM OR Friday, June 25, 2021 from 12:00PM to 6:00PM
LOCATION: The Chatham Armoury (44 William St N, Chatham, ON)
Festival of Giving – WIN a BMW Z3 Roadster
Purchase a ticket to the virtual event for your chance to win the Grand Prize of BMW Z3 Roadster.
Winner will be announced during the virtual event on July 10, 2021
Click here for rules and regulations.
Raising awareness and funds for the
Children's Treatment Centre of Chatham-Kent.
Funds raised by the CTC-CK Foundation directly supports therapy and services that our children and youth so richly deserve.
Support from the community for the Children’s Treatment Centre and Foundation will help ensure that the Centre can continue providing specialized care and therapy to the children in Chatham-Kent, so that children of all abilities can reach their full potential.
Stay update-to-date on event news by following us on one of our social media feeds. For more information, please call, 519-354-0520 ext 215 or email email@example.com.